Sunday, May 3, 2009

So, it's been awhile....

His footsie Jammies don't even fit anymore, he's gotten so
tall!
He loves this Monkey rug we picked up for $2.50 at Target
Think he knows what to do when Mama has a camera?
Adoring Grandparents come for a visit:-)
Hey Mom, why'd ya have to dress me all silly?
The boys go for a ride
Wheee!
Hey Aaron, can I go for a ride on yer back?
A little dirty but oh so cute:-)

Okay so I changed my mind, realizing that I don't have to post pictures on here all the time, I shouldn't necessarily stop altogether. I still prefer facebook, possible for the responses, the feedback that comes along with the posts/uploads but I will want to chronicle Ben's life and look back and see the sequence of photos. Uuugh, now let me post some (I've taken like 3 thousand since January, so selecting certain ones to update with may be tricky...hahaha!) I can't promise you'll be seeing as many pictures on here as on facebook but I'll get back in to it. My next endeavor will be learning how to post video, what fun that will be!

No comments: