Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yo Gabba Gabba

Ben has just been mesmerized by this adorable show lately. He dances and smiles when they sing about the "party in my tummy, so yummy, so yummy". James and I find humor in songs like "Don't bite your friends" and just now, after naptime, while sitting on my lap cuddling they were singing the face song "There are eyes on my face, there's a nose on my face..." and Ben kept pointing to his nose. We already do the "where's this body part?" game and he loves grabbing my nose because I BEEP when he does it, to make him laugh, but watching him point to his nose just brings such happiness to my heart. He is staring to "get it" more and more. I love my beautiful boy and although it makes me happy he is growing up, this means my baby is becoming more and more of a toddler and less my little baby. Last night, in bed, I told James I love this age and he assured me that I said that 6 months ago, 6 months before that and will always love every stage of our boy. He just adds the biggest amount of completeness to my life that I have ever felt. His hugs, kisses and cuddles are the most rewarding and amazing signs of affection. Life is great!

No comments: