Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas fun!









We've been really getting in to the Spirit of Christmas this year and all its' festivities! We've been to a couple of houses that have more lights on them than any I've ever seen, seen Santa a couple of times (busy guy), baked and decorated cookies, spiced pecan, macaroons, banana bread and "practiced" my pecan pie for James twice to make sure it would pass on Christmas:-) We had our friends, The Weldy's over and decorated a Gingerbread train, with lots and lots of frosting and candy! It's been such a fun season, especially seeing the excitement in Benjamin's eyes when with a flip of a switch all of the lights come on in our house or singing Christmas carols in the car and of course, watching Charlie Brown's Christmas special. I've always loved the wonder of Christmas but now that I'm a Mom it has a different, more wonderful feeling, just as my whole entire life does.

No comments: