Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I love the way

I keep thinking that the amount of things that Ben is saying these days needs to be written down or blogged about so that I don't forget. He's so in to saying new things and it always sounds so cute coming from this little voice. Lately he asks quite often for a "special tweet" because at the grocery store last week I told him if he was a good boy he could have a special treat, which turned out to be peanut butter crackers but now he always asks for a "special tweet" in his teeny, tiny, cute little man voice.
I'd rather focus on that than the fact that every night for the past 3 nights since we converted his crib in to a big boy bed he has had the hardest time falling asleep or staying in it and that, my friends, is exhausting. Thank god I married the best husband and Daddy in the world, he makes what I can't do become his job and I fall more in love with him every single day.

No comments: