Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm back.

So I took quite a bit of time off, life gets busy and with Facebook (and all of my friends and family immediately being able to see the pictures and fun things Ben says) I have neglected my blog BUT I LOVE the hardbound coffee table book that I made of the blog from the first 3 years of his life so much that I decided it's time, to come back. He's saying such funny things I know that even if pictures aren't posted as often, sayings will be. So, let me start by telling you that his imagination is just running wild. He told me today, as we were playing "going to work" today while I was getting ready for work that he was going to go and start work by making "10 monies" and then have lunch. Nice! Must be an easy job? He also mentioned his feet are black, on the bottom, I told him he needs a bath, he replied quickly "No Mom, they're just like Lucy's". I will be sure and post more of my little Man's funny and wonderful thoughts, how could I not, he is too precious.

No comments: