Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hugs and kisses

Lately Benjamin has been so affectionate, kissing us with his little pursed lips, on the cheek, arm, neck, wherever. He also likes to hug and feeling his little arms wrapped around your neck is one of the sweetest feelings. Yesterday we had to run to the store for a few things and he was in one of his "don't put me down" moods so I carried him, had my backpack purse on and grabbed a basket. As I was scurrying up and down the isles trying to get what I needed and get out Ben was hugging me tightly and kissing me cheeks over and over, he was loving me big time and of course, I was melting. People kept on smiling at the sight of this baby boy just being so sweet and cuddly. He makes the world a happier, more loving place to be! These little kisses and hugs sure do make up for the behavior of a boy who is soon to be turning 2:-)

No comments: