Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Perfect day




















/>

Today was a day that I can only describe as a day that filled my heart with joy and huge amounts of gratitude! We met Auntie Grace at the Zoo and had the best time, the most gorgeous day, low 80 degree weather and of course, one of our favorite people to get to spend the day with! The best part was now Benjamin is at the age that he can see and observe the animals and really enjoy being at the Zoo! It's going to be such fun being Members now! Afterward, my guy slept on the way home and for a few minutes at home until his very best friend, and mine too, came over for an afternoon of outdoor activities with sprinklers, chalk and anything else they could get their sweet little hands on. Ahhhhh....I love my life. My boy just had a bath where I washed chalk, sand, dirt, grime and sunscreen off his beautiful body, I know that
meant it was a good day!

3 comments:

John Michaud said...

Picture #3 is a cute one...but that ain't a Lim butt. Must be from Sara's side of the family?

John Michaud said...

Picture #3 is a cute one...however, that is NOT a Lim butt. Sara, your side of the family?

Lim Family said...

Christy that's not even Ben! That's Aaron, his best buddy! You're funny!
Nope, Ben has a butt more like his Dad, for now.