Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Cank you Mommy"

Lately Benjamin has been thanking us for everything! He thanks us for all of the refills of sippy, snacks, meals, fixing or giving or opening a toy, turning things on or off....you get the picture. So, I was thinking about this today after he "canked" me for taking him swimming and I just want to THANK HIM, for coming in to my life and filling it with endless amounts of joy, laughter, happiness and allowing my heart to be filled to the brim full of love. I remember the moment he was born and the nurse put him on my chest (after they got him breathing) and I thanked him for being born and told him I had always wanted him. The moment seems very surreal right now but couldn't be more truthful. He has exceeded all of my expectations of parenting, all of my dreams of being a Mother and although I always knew I would love my child, I never had any idea it could reach this magnitude. So, "THANK YOU MY SWEET, SWEET BOY, THANK YOU!"

No comments: