Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hot Summer


It's been an awfully hot Summer and I don't just say that because we are residents of Phoenix, we have had heat advisory warnings repeatedly (meaning, do not leave your house). I preface this post with that because we have done a lot of swimming at the gym and I don't have an underwater camera so no pics have been taken, therefore my blog has been a little lonely, but let me assure you there are a million times I've thought that Ben looks so cute playing, kicking his legs, going after his "shissheess", asking me to go toward the "mushooom" and just being his adorable self, that I'd wish I had a camera. He has a funny little farmer tan from his swim shirt right now, his hair is lightening up and his body has a nice tan that I've never nor will I ever see, on my fair skin. Lucky boy. We swim for awhile then I take him in to play and can do my thing, works well for both of us. We've also been doing a lot of this afterward, getting worn out first. ZZZZZZZZZZ....

No comments: