Friday, July 29, 2011

XOXO

Dear Benjamin,
I went to work tonight and you were constantly on my mind. I came home and you were still awake so we snuggled in your bed together and chatted, you hugged me so tightly and I knew you missed me as much as I missed you. I feel so lucky to be able to stay home with you during the week and work on weekends because our time together is so much fun and so very precious, just like you my beautiful boy. Your smile lights up the Universe and your interest and curiosity in different things, learning, asking "why", blowing me away with your memory and smart mind are all so fun to witness. I love you Ben, more than the moon, the stars, the earth, the air I breathe, more than anything and I continue to love you more and more with each passing day. Thank you for being my Son, it's the greatest blessing. You are my little muffin man and I adore you.
Love,
Mom

No comments: