Monday, August 1, 2011

Minnesota

In one week we are headed to Minnesota for 10 days. We are so looking forward to spending time with my Dad, Sister, Grandma Bev, Cousins, Aunts and friends and enjoying the cooler temps and lushness of the river country. I just wish we weren't headed out because my Dad had a 4th heart attack a couple of weeks ago and the only thing I could think of was heading there to see him and be with him as soon as possible. I also wish James was coming with us, I don't know how we are going to handle being away from him for so long, we'll miss him like crazy. I know the trip will be wonderful but right now I am having some anxiety. My Dad's place is small, I mean TINY so we will be sleeping (I hope we sleep) on an air mattress in the livingroom. If the weather is nice we will be a-okay, no we will be a-okay regardless. Everything will be just fine.

No comments: