Friday, June 25, 2010

"Cawo...sell"




Last night when James got home he surprised me by saying that he knew I probably didn't want to cook and we could go out to dinner, yay! He told me to pick a place close to the mall because one of the ways we got Ben to behave during dinner was by letting him know we would be able to go on the "Cawosell" if he behaved. It works! We decided on Red Lobster, had a great dinner, I think we could pretty much go anywhere and I would be happy since it seemed like quite a long time where we really couldn't take Ben out to eat unless we wanted a screaming Tazmanian devil along for the ride. Not to bring up bad times but to show how happy I am about this new lease on life, about 6 months ago we left a restaurant before we had even finished our dinner because Ben was so out of control. Last night Ben was pretty good and it helped the minute he started standing on the booth instead of sitting in his booster to just remind him about something he reminds me of about a thousand times a day, the "Cawosell". After dinner we made good on our promise and off we went, to see the vast array of animals going round and round that frighten and excite our Son equally and he, for some reason, wants to continue to go on it. Must be like scary movies, you want to see them even though your eyes are covered 99% of the time.

No comments: