Thursday, June 10, 2010

Proud Mom



I have to write about how proud Ben made me today. He's too little to know if anyone has a disability and he has no barrier about who he will say "hi" to, they could be of any race, sex, etc. but today a girl came over to get in the pool using her walker, she was 12, her Mother later told me, and Ben cheerfully greeted her with a big huge smile and a "hi!". Her face lit up like there was no tomorrow and he Mother told me that he was so sweet, that some kids pick on her and one girl earlier had asked what her walked was in a mean, spiteful way. She said it made her day and also the young girl's day and that I must be a friendly, cheerful Mom to set that kind of example for him. Wow, what a heartfelt moment, I hope our sweet angel never let's things get in the way of his wonderfully kind personality and that he always extends that effort to make people happy, he makes me the proudest Mother in the world!

No comments: